While living alone at another city for some time my husband developed "quick to make"recipes.One of his favourite is Egg Roti which he makes with left over Rotis,a short cut snack.He feels pleasure in sharing the same with me as well as my blog brethren.
- Eggs 2
- Roti [left over or fresh] 4
- Onion 1 medium
- Green coriander leaves 1 small bunch
- Green chili 2-3 pieces
- Ginger [grated] 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Refined oil 4 tsp
- Chop finely the onion,green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Mix these and grated ginger into beaten eggs. Whisk this mixture quite well.
- In case of left over rotis,warm them on a pan.
- Now Heat the pan on high flame,spread 1 tsp of oil in size of a roti.Heat for 2 seconds.
- Pour 1/4th of egg mixture with a table spoon on the pan,spread it in size of roti.Let it cook till it becomes golden brown.
- Paste a roti on it and press lightly with spoon on different parts of the roti.
- Now flip and let the base cook for some time.
- Remove it from pan.
- Repeat the process with the rest of items.
Eat or serve hot with chili sauce [ or,with tomato sauce if you like less spicy].