Here is a snack for a winter or even summer holiday mornings.It is a yummy,less oily and easy to cook dish.Try and enjoy!
- Moong daal (split skinned green gram ) 2 cup
- Green chilli 5to 6pieces
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 3to 4 tbsp
- Wash daal properly and soak in enough water for 6-7 hours.Thereafter drain water,wash again and grind in mixer
- Grind ginger and green chili together in mixer.
- Add ginger & chilli paste and salt to ground daal ,mix well to make a thick and smooth paste
- Heat a flat pan on high flame.
- Take daal paste in a service spoon and spread the paste evenly making a thin surface on the pan.
- Sprinkle a few drops of oil on it.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.Then flip on other side.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold the cheela.
Serve cheela hot with tomato sauce and green coriander chutney.