Now a very spicy and mouth watering chaat,simple to cook and a handy snack.Be the family members or your esteemed guests,surprise them in morning or evening.
- Small potatoes 250 gm
- [If small potatoes not available,cut them into half or four pieces]
- Green coriander leaves 50 gm
- Green chili 4-5 pieces
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Reddish leaves 3-4 leaves
- Reddish 1
- Chaat masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- chaat masala-1 tsp
- Mango powder 1/2 tsp
- Sweet curd 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 1
- Salt to taste
- Boil potatoes with 1 tsp salt,peel off and keep aside.
- To make coriander chutney,clean the coriander leaves,reddish leaves,ginger & green chillies, and grind in a mixer.Mix well salt to taste and mango powder.The green coriander chutney is ready
- Grate the reddish.
- Take boiled potatoes in a bowl.Prick them on all sides with a fork.
- Pour lemon juice over potatoes and mix salt.Keep aside for about 15 minutes for marination.
- Now pour green chutney over the potatoes and mix quite well.
- Let the potatoes marinate again for about half an hour.
- Lo! green aloo ki chaat is ready!
Sprinkle chaat masala powder and red chili powder.