So the winter season is knocking now and some thing hot hot to eat has started coming to our mind.It appears we can start with the non veg cutlets!
- Minced meat [Keema] 500 gm
- Garlic & ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Bread Slices 10
- Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Dry garam masala 1tsp
- Coriander leaves 1small bunch
- Small onion 2
- Green chili 4
- Pure ghee or refined oil 1 cup
- Eggs 4
- Clean well minced meat.
- Soak bread slices in water, squeeze out after 5 minutes and crush to pulp.
- Chop finely the green coriander leaves and chilies.
- Chop finely the onion.
- Beat the eggs.
Serves 06 person
- Take keema, chopped onion and garlic ginger paste with 1 ½ cup of water in a pressure cooker. Cook for 1-2 whistles. Make sure water is dried and keema is tender.
- Take the contents in a bowl, mix bread pulp, chopped green chili, bread crumbs,dry garam masala, red chili powder,salt, and chopped coriander leaves. Make sure that every ingredient is mixed well and dough is smooth.
- Distribute the whole mixture in equal small balls.
- Mould every ball in oval shaped cutlets and keep in a flat plate.
- Spread bread crumbs on a plate.Dip every cutlet in beaten egg and roll on crumb plate to coat on both sides with bread crumbs.
- Heat ghee or oil in heavy bottomed pan [kadahi] on high flame.
- When ghee/oil is suitably heated, deep fry 3-4 cutlets at a time till it turns brown.