- Potato [medium size] 500 gm
- Coriander Leaves small bunch
- Green chilli 04 pieces
- Ginger 01 small piece
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Rock salt [sendha namak] to taste
- Pure ghee 3 tbsp
- Clean the potato,boil in a pressure cooker for 2 whistles.Let the pressure release.Peel off the boiled potato.Then cut each into four pieces,or,two pieces if smaller potato.
- Cut green chilli and ginger into small pieces.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan,heat it.Add pure ghee,heat it on high flame.
- Fry pieces of green chilli and ginger for a few seconds.
- Add pieces of potato,mix well.Fry for 2-3 minutes.Lower the flame.
- Add salt and pepper powder.Mix well.Cover with the lid.
- After 5-6 minutes,remove the lid and fry the potato on high flame.Keep on stirring and scratching the bottom of pan occasionally so that potato is not burnt.
- When the oil in the pan is totally dried and potato well fried,close the flame.
- Garnish with green coriander and serve hot.