It is not always that we like lengthy process to have a spicy dish.So nothing like paneer masala,a nutritious,spicy,tasty,and quick n simple to cook recipe!
- Paneer 250 gm
- Curd 3/4 cup
- Caraway [Ajwain] 1 tsp
- Dry garam-masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to the taste
- Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
- Onion 2 big size
- Ginger 1 small piece
- Green chilli 4 piece
- Coriander leaves a small bunch.
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Chop the paneer into uniform pieces of 1"x1 1/2".
- Whip the curd in a pot.
- Slice the onion into thin pieces.
- Chop finely the ginger,coriander leaves and green chilli.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry caraway for half a minute.
- Add onion,green chilli and ginger.Fry till onion turns brown.
- Now add red chilli powder and coriander powder.Mix and fry again for 1 minute.
- Add paneer.Mix well.
- Add whipped curd,salt and garam masala powder.Mix well and fry on low flame till oil oozes in the pan.
Paneer Masala is ready.
Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.