An ideal drink for hot summer days as well as a great remedy for heat stroke and dehydration in summer season.
- Raw [green] mango 3 medium sized raw green mangoes
- Mint leaves 1 cup
- Roasted cumin seed 1 tsp
- Asafoetida 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
- Black salt to taste
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Bundi 50 gms
- Water 4-5 cups
- Peel off mangoes and get the pieces with help of a knife.
- Pressure cook the mango pieces with 4-5 cup of water,salt and sugar till soft.
- Let pressure release,then take out mango pulp.
- Strain and mash the pulp.
- Grind the pulp to a smooth paste.
- Take the mango pulp mixture in a bowl.
- Grind mixture of mint leaves,black salt,asafoetids and roasted cumin seeds to get paste.
- Mix this mint paste with mango pulp paste.
- Keep stirring till a smooth mixture.
- Now mango panaa concentrate is ready.
- Let the mixture cool,then keep it in a fridge.
- When to be served,take a part of panaa concentrate,mix 3 times cool water,add crushed ice.
Garnish with bundi and mint leaves.