- Chicken full 600-800gm [dressed and cut into 4 pieces,that is,2 breast and 2 back pieces length wise]
- Garlic 9-10 flakes
- Ginger medium size 1
- Curd 500gm
- Lemon 1 medium size
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- Red chilli powder 1/2tsp
- Kashmiri red chilli powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Dry garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Corn flour 2-3 tbsp
- Refined oil 1-2 tbsp
- Tandoori color [optional]
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces carefully.Make diagonal slits all over with a knife.Rub with lemon and mixture of salt,1/4 turmeric powder,red chilli powder and.Leave it for about 2 hours in the Fridge.
- Prepare paste of garlic and ginger.
- Strain curd.
- Mix dry garam masala powder,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,Kashmiri red chilli powder,coriander powder,corn flour and 1 spoon refined oil in the strained curd.
- Mix well. Dip all the pieces into paste,marinate again by leaving it into fridge for another 3-4 hours,
- Place the marinated chicken pieces on the grilling rack but out of microwave.Leave it for about 15 minutes so that excess marinade may be drained out.
- Brush with a little oil,put into microwave,adjust on cook mode and cook on the grilling rack on 100% power for 20-30minutes till tender.Turn the pieces over half way through cooking time.
- Now adjust microwave to grill mode.
- Grill for 15-20 minutes repositioning the pieces frequently.Brush again with a little oil 2-3 times for even cooking on all the sides to get tender and juicy roasted chicken.