Hi friends,are you in hurry to cook a vegetable,which may be easy to cook,spicy,nutritious and tasty too,for lunch or dinner ? Are you on your own to cook?....Well try this one...Paneer Do Pyaza !!
- Paneer- 150 gm
- Onions- 2 big,cut into lengthwise pieces
- Tomato- 3 big size,cut into 1 inch pcs
- Fresh Coriander leaves- 2 tbsp(chopped)
- Green chilli- 2pcs(cut lengthwise)
- Ginger(cut into long shreds)- 1 tsp
- Cinnamon- 1 stick
- Green cardamom- 2-3pcs(crushed)
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds- 11/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala- 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Refined oil- 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream- 1/2 cup
- Cut the paneer into 1/2 inches square pieces.
- To make paneer spongy,keep the pieces in warm water for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan.Fry cinnamon stick,then onion till it turns transparent.Add green chilli & ginger,saute for a few seconds.Add tomato pieces till it is half cooked.Add red chilli powder,coriander seeds,turmeric powder and paneer pieces.Mix well & cover with lid, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add crushed cardamom, garam masala & salt,mix well.Saute for 2-3 seconds.
- Beat the fresh cream and add to the pan,mix well.Cook on low flame.
- Garnish with green coriander & cut pieces of green chilli.
Serve hot with Naan or Paratha.
Serving : 4 persons.