- Chicken 500 gm
- [Avoid frozen chicken which gives lesser flavour.Also dark meat of chicken,i.e,thigh,leg etc provide strong flavour..]
- Onion 1 big
- Ginger 1 small
- Water 8 cup
- Bay leaves 2
- Green cardamom 4 pieces
- Cloves 4
- Mace [javitri ] 1 leave
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Stock 6 cups
- Butter 3 tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Cream 1/4 cup
- Cheese 1/2 cup grated
- Corn flour or fine wheat flour [maida] 5 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander leaves a few leaves.
|Peeling off chicken|
- Put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook,with cover on,for about 10 minutes.Take out breast pieces and cook again with out cover,the remaining part till the solution becomes slightly thick.Strain the solution.The stock is ready.
- Peel off meat of the breast pieces and keep separately.
The filtered chicken pieces can be used for masala chicken,kali mirch chicken,curry chicken curry etc.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan.
- Add corn flour and fry for 2-3 seconds but the flour should not be brown.
- Add the stock gradually and stirring at the same time so that granules are not formed and mixture is smooth.Cook till a little thick.Keep stirring.
- Add breast chicken meat pieces,milk,salt and pepper.Bring to one boil.Close the flame.The soup is ready.
- Put in serving bowls,pour 1 tsp cream,1 tsp of cheese and chopped coriander leaves in each bowl.