Soup time!!!! Yes...for health & taste as well as easy to make,soup is a popular dish as a starter in every household.Moreover during exam times soups can be substituted for dinner.Here is recipe for such a soup.Enjoy...
- Carrot- 500 gm
- Onion- 1 small size
|Carrot and Onion|
- Tomato- 250 gm
- Ginger- 1 small pc
- Garlic- 3-4 cloves [optional]
- Black pepper powder- 11/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
Items for Garnishing:
- Green coriander leaves
- Bread slices- 4 [cut into small slices]
- Butter for fry
- Fresh cream or malai
- Peel the carrots and ginger.Cut into small pieces.
- Cut the onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Mix carrot,ginger,tomato,garlic and onion in 500 ml of water,add salt & sugar.
- Boil the mixture in a cooker for 2 whistles.
- Grind well the boiled mixture.
- Filter the ground mixture.
- The soup is ready.